Monday 25 February 2013

Polly

I absolutely loved the way Pirates in an adventure with scientists looked, however I did not like the the collectable polly that came out shortly after. multiple reasons really, the cost, size and the only one i had seen in person was a bit cockeyed. so i thought i would make one myself. i was so pleased with the result that i put off painting it, but i eventually came round to it and had it all set up when my cat knocked it off the table breaking her wings, neck and beak as well as basically atomizing some of the feather detail. after much weeping i fixed it and painted it. i was then going to make a pirate captain in the same scale but that will have to wait.
so here it is in all her glory

oh, and forgive my paint work on the globe, didn't plan ahead and i sort of ran out of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment